- Our generation grew up with technology and the internet
- Since we all grew up with technology, we know all about internet safety.
- If you’re going to meet in person, you’re going to sure as hell confirm their identity before you do so because you’re not an idiot.
- We aren’t naive enough to believe out of billions of people on the planet, our soulmate or even best friend is going to live next door.
- Joining blogging communities involves socialization
- Gaming online with thousands of people? You’re bound to click with someone
- Everyone is connected through the interwebs
- It’s easier to find someone you relate to online compared to in person
- Not everyone is trying to catfish or abduct you